CSPO® – Certified Scrum Product Owner® is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. A Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO® ) certification is a certification course that helps you become a successful Product Owner. As a CSPO, you create the product vision, orders the product backlog and ensures that the best possible job is done to satisfy the customer. Being a Product owner, you will be responsible for defining and prioritizing the product features, adjusting the features and priority after each sprint, keeping customers updated about status and getting their valuable feedback.
We have been successfully conducting CSPO® certification training in Chennai for the last four years. According to the current scenario, the demand for Certified Scrum Product Owner® is also growing in Chennai, Tirupati, Pondicherry, Nellore, etc. Various companies such as Accenture, BirlaSoft, Capgemini, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Oracle, Syntel, TCS, Wipro, etc are hiring Certified Scrum Product Owner’s to grow their business. Our Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification training is now also available in the online mode for the convenience of our esteemed customers.
Being a CSPO professional in Chennai, you will learn:
- All the important Product Owner’s skills
- Effective ways to lead Agile teams
- Facilitate transparent and smooth communication
- Implement of Scrum functionality like Sprint
- Create practical efficiency-oriented plans
- Various methods to manage risks
- Ways to improve ROI
- Ensure fastest delivery within time and budget frames
Our two day of Certified Scrum Product Owner® Certification Live Virtual Training in Chennai will also cover the Product Owner’s role in detail as defined by the Scrum Guide for better understanding.
Roles and responsibilities of Product Owner
Here is the brief on the roles and responsibilities of a Product Owner in a Scrum team:
- Owns the product backlog
- Involves in collaboration and feedback from customer
- Prioritizes product backlog items
- Participates in sprint, ceremonies with scrum master
- Assists scrum master in ensuring scrum values and principles.
Why Certified Scrum Product Owner®?
Chennai is one of the best Indian destinations for IT professionals.Chennai is also a home to over 4,000 IT companies. Hence, the demand for CSPO® is increasing and the reasons behind it are many i.e Product Owners:
- Responsible for maintaining stakeholder relations.
- Involved in prioritizing project operations and working directly with clients.
- Defines the product vision
- Leads the team to a high level of performance at the end.
- Supports team members to deliver a high value product.
- Facilitates smooth communication between stakeholders and team members.
- Propagates Scrum adoption and helps others to develop an Agile mindset
- Develops a better product by leading and implementing Scrum within the team.
Who should do CSPO Certification?
Chennai is also commonly known as the “Gateway of South India” with a city of a vast pool of opportunities for young India. After Bangalore, Chennai is considered to be India’s next IT Hub for future IT professionals. Hence, CSPO certification is highly in demand over here too. Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification training in Chennai is recommended for:
- Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance professional
- Product Manager/Product Owner
- Product owners/Existing scrum professional
- Scrum Enthusiast
- Software Developers/Software Resters
- Manager and Architects – Software development
- Team leads interested in learning Scrum
What is the Certification process for CSPO® Workshop?
The Certified Scrum Product Owner® virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with Certified Scrum Product Owner® online session details.
- Attend all the live sessions.
- Go through the lesson insights from e-learning portal.
- Submit all the assignments
- Give feedback about the course.
- Claim your certificate.
Your CSPO® certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this Certified Scrum Product Owner® training process, you will be awarded the designation of Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) by Scrum Alliance.