Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) has a crucial role in Scrum teams. In the Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification course, you will learn about how to effectively interact with the customers, how to define stories, how to define the vision of the product, how to prioritize the team backlog, feedback, prioritization of product, sprint backlogs and so on. Being a Certified Scrum Product Owner® professional, you will work closely with the Scrum Master and Scrum teams to deliver a successful sprint. You will also be responsible for maximizing the value of the products created by a scrum development team.
We have been successfully conducting CSPO® certification training in Bangalore for the last four years. According to the current scenario, the demand for Certified Scrum Product Owner® is also growing in Bangalore, Mysuru, Hubli, Mangalore, etc. Various companies such as Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, Tesco, Nokia, Siemens, etc are hiring Certified Scrum Product Owner’s to grow their business. Our Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification training is delivered by the best CSM trainer in India and is now also available in the online mode for the convenience of our esteemed customers.
Being a CSPO® professional in Bangalore, the individual will also:
- Own the product backlog
- Define the vision of the product
- Involve in collaboration and feedback from customer
- Prioritize product backlog items
- Supervise the development stages
- Participate in sprint, and ceremonies with Scrum Master
- Helps in maximizing the ROI
- Assist Scrum Master in ensuring Scrum values and principles.
Our two day of Certified Scrum Product Owner® Certification Live Virtual Training in Bangalore will also cover the Product Owner’s role in detail as defined by the Scrum Guide for better understanding.
Why Certified Scrum Product Owner® training?
In Bengaluru, 80% of global IT companies have developed their R&D centres and operations in the city. Hence, the demand for CSPO® is increasing and the reasons behind it are many such as:
- Product Owner plays a critical role in Scrum teams.
- A specialized Product Owner adds value to the Scrum team, stakeholders, product and Scrum as a whole.
- 85% of Complex products are built using Scrum, and Product Owners are in growing demand in IT Enterprises.
- CSPO® course will help you build a solid foundation for the Product Owner role.
- You will also be able to understand the core Scrum as defined in Scrum Guide.
Who should do CSPO® Certification?
Bangalore is the fourth-biggest technology centre in the world after California’s Silicon Valley, London, and Boston. Hence, CSPO certification is highly in demand. Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification training in Bangalore is recommended for:
- Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance professional
- Product Manager/Product Owner
- Product owners/Existing scrum professional
- Scrum Enthusiast
- Software Developers/Software Resters
- Manager and Architects – Software development
- Team leads interested in learning Scrum
What is the Certification process for CSPO® Workshop?
The Certified Scrum Product Owner® virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with Certified Scrum Product Owner® online session details.
- Attend all the live sessions.
- Go through the lesson insights from e-learning portal.
- Submit all the assignments
- Give feedback about the course.
- Claim your certificate
Your CSPO® certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this Certified Scrum Product Owner® training process, you will be awarded the designation of Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) by Scrum Alliance.